The previous couple of decades were focused on very neutral kitchen colors and tones. Seems like just about every kitchen had neutral kitchen appliances, kitchen cabinets as well as wall treatments. Currently, everyone is being a lot more expressive in the kitchen area and that is certainly good news! Typically the kitchen is the place where most of the daily activity happens in your home, therefore make full use of this area.
Here are several different ways to help you choose the best kitchen colors:
- Fresh Paint & Wall Treatments: There are lots of different paint colors to pick from, so be sure to take your time when making the decision. It will probably be the foundation of making various other selections for your kitchen colors. Wallpaper and borders tend to be used much more often today as well.
- Kitchen Faucets: They are not just chrome these days. They are available in a wide range of solid colors as well as metallic choices. It truly is remarkable exactly what style and design that a rather simple faucet will add to your kitchen decor.
- Kitchen Appliances: Be grateful that the avocado green kitchen appliances from the 1970s are gone for good, but yet after that we shifted to the ever so basic whites. Nowadays, you have so many more options, however before you go really bold, understand that the purchase of a kitchen appliance is one thing you will have to be pleased with for quite some time.
- Kitchen Cabinets: You could paint over out of date kitchen cabinet colors or even purchase totally new ones. If you decide to purchase brand new ones, really devote some time to your final decision. The cost of totally new cabinets isn’t something that should be taken without due consideration.
- Kitchen Tile: Try to find one of a kind expressions for your kitchen floor, backsplash and also your kitchen countertops. Floor tile is kind of simple to install and is even easier to take care of.
If you aren’t ready for a huge remodeling job, you can add color very easily and also with hardly any extra expense. Actually, if you are working in mostly fairly neutral kitchen colors in other places in your kitchen, you can easily alter your kitchen colors and shades to fit your mood all year long!
The addition of kitchen colors is really as straightforward or as challenging as you want to try to make it.
For the much more complicated kitchen projects, make sure you plan everything out, so that it becomes the perfect kitchen you expected with the exact kitchen colors that you wanted.
Article by : EzineArticles
Browse your favorite kitchen color combinations!
(Image credit: Houzz)
Image credit: Apartment Therapy
Image credit: Elle Decor
Wonderful Blue-Gray and Tangerine Colors
Image credit: Better Homes & Gardens
Cute Black, Brown, and White Colors
Image credit: sfgirlbybay
Black, Teal and Hot Pink for Small Space
Image credit: Bo-Laget
RED, BLACK and WHITE
Blue and brown Classic Color Scheme
Source: Regan Baker Design
Beutiful PURPLE and BEIGE Colors
Bright White and Brass Combinations
Source: JWS Interiors
Sea Blue, White and Fresh Orange Colors
Dark Grey and White with Marble Decor
Source: Jones Design Company
Cute Pink and White/Grey Colors
Wooden Brown and White
Warm of GREEN, SILVER and BEIGE Colors
Cool BLUE, GOLD and WHITE Kitchen Colors
Source: Becki Owens
Fun of White and Green
Source: Hither and Thither
Lemon Grass and Charade Colors
Source: Ann Lowengart
Heather Blue and Desert Yellow
Purple Eggplant with White
Green Avocado and Brown Cinnamon
Fun Colors of Young Yellow, Blue and Pink
Yellow Mangoe, White and Black Colors Decor
Dark Grey and White
Source: Bigger Than the Three of Us
Red Monarch, Green and Yellow
Source: Sonya Hamilton Designs
Contemporary Black and Grey Colors